[TowerTalk] polarization change

Jim Walker jim at walkersdomain.com
Fri Apr 10 10:43:53 PDT 2009

Then would the optimum antenna be one that would be a directional (with F/B
and side rejection as well as gain) antenna that rotates on the horizontal
plane i.e. a typical yagi beam); that could also be tilted along the axis of
the boom....from a  horizontal to vertical position.

I guess one could also design a quad fed for both horizontal and vertical
polarization with the ability to switch between the two polars.