[TowerTalk] EZ-Way Crank-Up - Tilt-Over Tower for sale

Terry Hahn w7kw.terry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:35:22 PDT 2009

Tower talkers -

I have a 60-70 foot 3 section EZ-Way tower for sale.  I recently inherited the tower from a local ham who went SK.  The tower is surplus to my needs as I already have a 100 foot Rohn in service and want to keep peace with my XYL.  I don't know which model it is because I can't locate any model numbers on it.  I did find a model number on the tilt base and that number is 738354.  This base was bolted to a concrete pad.  The tower is complete and ready for installation.  The tower comes with 2 - 110 VAC winches.  One to raise and lower the sections and the other to tilt and raise it.  We took it down with a crane making sure we didn't damage anything. I am located in Cave Creek, Arizona.  Cave Creek is just North of Phoenix East of I-17.  Price $1500.

Terry Hahn
W7KW
w7kw.terry at gmail.com