[TowerTalk] R25G vs. large antenna

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 19 03:18:11 PDT 2009

Yes, but as K7NV has pointed out from time to time on Towertalk, antenna
manufacturers vary in their practices with respect to how they define
their wind area numbers - and you need to be sure they are
"apples-to-apples" with the Rohn data.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com