[TowerTalk] Fw: stacked yagis

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 16:20:14 PDT 2009

Steve

The 100-120 foot tower is going to be a buit too high for effective
stacking of two antennas for 10 or 12 meters and maybe even 15 meters if you go
up to 120 feet, regardless of what antennas you use.
For 20 and 17 they should rock.  I had a 100/50 stack for 20  and it kicked
butt.

A place to find out more info on who has the Bencher or Skyhawks  you might
try eham reviews.

I have stacked KT36XAs out here....3 of em at 92/56/29 fed with a  WX0B
stackmatch.  Not much good for WARC but they are extremely affective  on 20
through 10 and I have won quite a few contests with the  array.

73 Bill KH7XS/K4XS