[TowerTalk] K9AY performance expectations/help

Scott McClements kc2pih at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 11:34:53 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I just made 8 turns through two 2.4" #31 cores with the coax (RG8X).
at the feedpoint  I have some #31 split beads I will clamp onto the
control cable (when it stops raining!).  The coax is a 150 foot run
through underground conduit. It goes through a single point ground
where it comes out of the ground and up into the shack. The control
lines and coax run through ICE surge protectors.   So hopefully I only
have to deal with things on the antenna side.

-Scott, WU2X