[TowerTalk] Looking for Diawa Rotor, or parts

N4NW n4nw at n4nw.org
Tue Dec 8 09:26:26 PST 2009

I am rebuilding a Daiwa MultiTorgue Rotatator model MR-750 (aka
MR-750E/PE or MR-300E. Specifically I am looking for motors and
associated assemblies.

Please communicate what you may have, your asking price, where it
would be shipped from and approximate weight of any items to be shipped.

The MultiTorque Daiwa rotator was was manufactured in the late
`70s,early `80s and could be configured with up to 4 24vac motor
units. I have heard that although Diawa no longer makes the rotor or
motors that there may be an after market motor supplier -- anyone
heard of this or who?

73's
Tom, N4NW