[TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Feb 8 19:53:34 EST 2009

I am becoming less and less thrilled with Ebay and Paypal.  I tried to ship
a radio I just sold through the paypal print a label and it would not let me
because the value of the item was too high.....FT-2000 sold for 1825.00.
UPS takes packages worth far more.  Try to enter a tracking label in Ebay
that is not USPS or UPS.

I priced UPS against FEDX and the FEDX price was considerably less and I
find them to be better.

I signed up.  I hope more people start using other services than Paypal.

never get over." Ben Franklin