[TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

Jim Walker jim at walkersdomain.com
Sun Feb 8 20:56:16 EST 2009

 The ability to ship via Paypal is but one of many features it offers.
Paypal doesn't do everything well.  But it does many things well and for
those things it doesn't do well, I use other services.  But to general bash
Paypal because of one of its many capabilities just isn't right.

It compares with saying we should use a different antenna other than the
SteppIR because it has high SWR sometimes on 30 meters.

I've been using Paypal longer than it has been Paypal and for those things I
use it for, it does quite well.

Jim
KBØX