[TowerTalk] Thrust Bearing

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Wed Feb 18 11:08:07 EST 2009

I am curious about the TB3 Thrust Bearing.

1.  Does it accommodate a 2" mast in English measurement or 50 mm mast?

2.  Is it protected from the weather somehow...rain, slow, sleet

3.  Where could I find the dimension of the device?

Thanks

Lee Buller

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?