[TowerTalk] 1/4" EHS Guy Wire

Dan Cisson n4gnr at alltel.net
Sun Jan 11 09:27:47 EST 2009

Before you go and buy 1/4" EHS at retail,, go to your local cable T.V.
company, and see the man in charge of constuction. Thry allways have end
runs of small amounts that will not make a span from one pole to the next. I
have gotten odd lengths from 100 ft. to as much as a half a spool. Sometimes
free,, sometimes very little money. Most of the time they want to get the
spools out of their way.Try this first,  they may even have some preform
grips for the 1/4 "
Good Luck,, Dan N4GNR