[TowerTalk] EHS cable

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sun Jan 11 12:49:31 EST 2009

I tried the local Fastenal franchise and they were clueless about guy wire stuff, including cable. They seems only intent on selling bolts. After checking various sources, including R&L, I found that Texas Towers had the best prices (or very close) for Preforms (ends), turnbuckles, shackles, U bolts, but would only sell EHS in large coils, and I had run only 15 feet short in my tower install. So I got the by the foot price from Tessco, wasn't bad at all.

John
K5PRO