[TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation

Peter Voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Tue Jan 20 13:16:25 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of K7LXC at aol.com
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009 19:06
To: towertalk at contesting.com; cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation

In a message dated 1/20/2009 8:33:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  I think recently someone told about a software to know the  adequeate
> mast
for an antenna, or more than 2 antennas in the same  mast.

>  But I couldn?t found this information. Can anyone tell  me this
> software
name
to search for it.?

    You are referring to the MARC (Mast, Antenna and  Rotator Calculator)
Program available from Champion Radio Products. It's $10  and can be emailed
to you.

Cheers,
Steve       K7LXC
_www.championradio.com_ (http://www.championradio.com)
Cell: 206-890-4188

Is that program working with si-units to be useful outside the USA?

73
Peter