[TowerTalk] Wire Diameter and Signal Gain

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Fri Jan 23 12:28:11 EST 2009

Dan,

I'm using lots of segments - 10 times as many as the EZNEC Conservative
Auto Segmentation.
Lossless Average Gain is 0.00dB
Convergence testing - doubling the number of segments makes no
difference to any of the Gain or Loss figures.

I'm changing the wire dimensions, and watching the change in Average
Gain and the change in Gain at various elevation angles both in FS and
over Real High Accuracy earth. They're all slightly different - I was
then quoting an average.

Steve G3TXQ