[TowerTalk] Do Your Neighbors Complain About Your Antenna

Larry & Karen k0is at iowatelecom.net
Fri Jan 23 16:41:26 EST 2009

I pretty fortunate here in Le Claire, Iowa. When we moved in I already had permission from the Homeowner's Assoc. to erect a tower and some wires, etc. Recently erected a TX455 and currently have a 5 ele 10 meter Yagi on top. In the Spring there will be a 3 ele Steppir with a 6 ele six meter yagi above that. After the tower was up I asked my neighbor across the road what he thought of it.....he took one look at it and I quote, " It looks pretty cool to me." What a guy!! And my neighbo next door has no problem either. We are the last house in the addition, situated right on top of a hill that used to be part of a pasture years ago, so very few people even come up here unless they're lost!! No complaints here I happy to say, but good luck to anyone trying to do the same.

Larry  K0IS