[TowerTalk] [antenneX] No-charge Trial Subs & a comp CD-ROM

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 18:49:19 EST 2009

FYI.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

>> Free CD  containing apprx 20,000 discussions and,
>> a free trial of the  antenneX Technical  Journal

Last  year, antenneX started an annual tradition and offered a free CD
containing  1000s of posts and discussion threads from our technical
antenna-discussion  list. The discussions are from some top experts and
enthusiasts from around  the globe numbering apprx 2000 members. Some
discussions include links to  specially prepared illustrations by the
participants.

The content of  these discussions will be found of interest to everyone
who likes to read  about how things work in the field of antennas, plus
numerous new designs,  modeling, and reference where to find rare books
on the topics. We included  a very rare book in our offer last December
2008. There was a tremendous  interest in that offer which encourages
us to continue the annual  tradition.

This year, we have a different offer for your  consideration:

: Free CD containing apprx 20,000 discussions
: 1-month  free trial of the antenneX Technical Journal

Our articles are written  from authors from more than 25 countries.

In this special offer, our only  charge is for the out of pocket cost
of the CD, burning, packaging and  shipping. Total price is only $12.00
for domestic customers and $15.00 for  foreign orders.

After your order is processed, your 1-month free trial  subscription to
the Library of New Issues (containing apprx 650 fresh  articles) will
be activated and the login emailed to you.

If you  order before January 31, you'll see the January AND February
2009 issue. If  ordered after January 31, that month is moved into the
archives of past  issues which is not a part of this trial offer. After
January 31, you will  see the new issue for February and hundreds of
other articles from the  various monthly columns. The new issues
include fresh posthumous articles by  LB Cebik we had in storage at the
time of his passing.

To order,  please use this special order form on our secure  server:
https://www.asafeserver.com/cgi-bin/orders/showorder.pl?product=special_cd2

...or  use this tiny.url if the above URL  wraps/breaks:
http://tinyurl.com/b9al6v

NOTE: The CD portion of the  order will be shipped after January 31,
2009. The trial subscription begins  right after the order is received
and  processed.

For  lots of other good things like books, software, etc. and more.
100+  products:
http://www.antennex.com/shopping.htm

All the  best,
Rosetta (Rosie) Stone