[TowerTalk] Need Home for Quad

Dennis A. Homerick DHomerick at neo.rr.com
Tue Jan 27 13:46:00 EST 2009

Hello:
     I have a 4 or 5 element quad complete with new and original precut wires (10, 15, & 20m) . I would like to find a new home for this antenna. This is a heavy duty Quad with aluminum and SS hardware. It had been in storage for over 20 years.  I purchased from original owner a few years back. I has only been installed one season. Could easily be converted to 5 band quad. Can be seen in Mansfield, Ohio.
     I also have a two piece telescoping (80-138 ft.) and rotation tower  that is getting a little bit too difficult to climb. Will support many large antennas. You can view tower at Google site.

http://sites.google.com/site/radiow8nw/Home

Thanks

Dennis, w8nw