[TowerTalk] Tool name?

Dick Dievendorff dieven at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 18:10:35 EST 2009

I've always called them "reversible ratchet wrenches", and a Google search
using that name came up with what I'd expect.


-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of K7LXC at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:59 PM
To: towertalk at contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tool name?

Howdy, TowerTalkians --
    What is the name of the closed-end, single  sized wrench that has a 
plastic inner ratchet and you can reverse it by  moving a little lever? I've
them but I don't know what they're called.  Tnx.
Steve    K7LXC
**************From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between,
up-to-date with the latest news. (http://aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000023)

TowerTalk mailing list
TowerTalk at contesting.com

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list