[TowerTalk] Orion 2800 replacement mast clamp available

Dino Darling dino at kx6d.com
Thu Jan 29 20:30:39 EST 2009

Kurt has one too...
http://www.k7nv.com/proppitch/id35.htm
I've used Kurt's on his prop pitch rotors and they work great!  All
that surface area against the mast makes for an excellent system.

Steve, I would like to see elongated holes to center the clamp for
use of DX Engineering's saddle clamps.
http://www.dxengineering.com/Products.asp?ID=14&SecID=1&DeptID=39

The saddle clamps also give you a larger surface area against the
mast.  You could have used half as many clamps if not
more.  Unfortunately, those saddle clamps would move the center of
mast away from true center and you now have binding issues.  If you
have time to make some minor changes, you have a winner of a product
at a good price.

Dino - KX6D