[TowerTalk] Riley's Replacement

whiskey zulu seven zulu wz7z at arrl.net
Fri Jan 30 20:01:06 EST 2009

 [If this is inappropriate for this posting] yes [you have my apologies] okay [QRZ database shows that
she is no a licensed ham,] so what [so we are to be regulated and eavesdropped on by a non ham,] I
don't remember Bush being licensed? [or with today's dumbed down licensing requirements, I would
suspect that she will be an Extra by next week.] took me a month [Ain't this hobby grand!] was once,
but thanks to the narrow minded... Give her a chance.

Craig
kq6i
Peace, long-life, and gud DX!