[TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Needed

Phil & Debbie Salas dpsalas at tx.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 10:58:06 EST 2009

The WX0B antenna switches are built like a tank and they have a lifetime
warranty.  They may cost more than some other switches, but as we used to
say in my early days at Collins Radio "Go first class and save."

I also have a WX0B BandMaster decoder that provides isolated sink and source
relay outputs for driving any remote antenna switch.  It has always
interfaced perfectly to any radio I've used it with.  I've kept it through
my Yaesu MKV and Icom 706 radios, and now use it with my Elecraft K3.

Phil - AD5X