[TowerTalk] The Will-Burt Company

David Jordan wa3gin at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 10:16:54 PDT 2009

Hi Alan,

Yes, we have two mounted in our ETSU, one is 30ft and the other is 61ft.
They can carry weight but not wind-load unless you purchase the locking
section model which also requires guy wires.

We use the 30ft mast to host a 20-15-10 tri-bander and it works fine. I
wouldn't recommend a tri-bander on the 61ft unless it was guyed.

Pics here:

http://www.w4ava.org/fair005.JPG

http://www.w4ava.org/fair001.jpg

http://www.w4ava.org/06FD100.jpg