[TowerTalk] GEM Quad Question No. 2

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Sun Jul 26 20:12:49 PDT 2009

For all you guys who have had Gem Quads....could I keep one up in the Kansas wind?

Then the last question....what is your experience been between the Quad and the "tri-bander?"

Lee - K0WA

 The New Kansas QSO Party - August 29, Sat 9am-9pm and August 30 Sun 9am-3pm CDT
More Info at:  http://www.ksqsoparty.org/

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?