[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Mid Tilt section questions

Norm Duxbury duxburyn at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 29 11:31:11 PDT 2009

According to Rohn specs dated 12-5-83, the Rohn 45G fold-over towers (Model
FK-45) were produced for total heights of 44, 54, and 64 feet.  0.25 inch
EHS guy wire is specified.    Rated loads vary depending on whether guying
is at the hinge only, or also at the apex.  Please furnish your postal
address and I will mail (USPS) you what data I have (including assembly
diagram).

73, Norm - W1MO
New Smyrna Beach, FL