[TowerTalk] 7 mhz wire Yagi Help

DENNIS BRICKEY n4dd at embarqmail.com
Sat Jun 6 16:47:00 PDT 2009

Hey Guys,

I realize this is a tower forum, but all the antenna gurus tend to hang out here.  I hope it will be ok if I ask for some assistance with a 3 element wire yagi.  I want to build a

couple of them for field day, and then erect them for home use.  I bought a bunch of 14 gauge insullated wire.  Would someone please run the numbers for me, so that I

don't spend weeks trying to get them resonant?  I sure would appreciate it.  Steve, I hope you will let this one slide.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis N4DD