[TowerTalk] Vertical in pond

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 17 20:19:59 PDT 2009

It seems to me that electrolytes need not always be from salt.

Electrolyte:  A chemical compound that ionizes when dissolved or
molten to produce an electrically conductive medium.

Could a fresh water pond have sufficient minerals dissolved in it to
be helpful?    Even if not salt in the water, I think it could be useful
in the same way.