[TowerTalk] MACAntenna

bill rubin brubin2010 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 07:44:00 PDT 2009

The antenna I saw at dayton looks like ladder line loops for each
element with relays along each element to close the loops for each
band selected. This is done with a relay control box. Seems to be a
good idea but there is always compromise.  Relay failures and parts
with each board, control box and power output limitations.

Sent from my mobile device