[TowerTalk] RFI to HF rig

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Nov 2 20:38:03 PST 2009

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:51:33 -0500, Michael Ryan wrote:

>I would love to hear ( off the reflector
>of course ) about what HD TVs, SAMSUNG, SONY, whatever, based on your own
>experiences, do not create headaches to your HF rig.

There is an RFI reflector on contesting.com. If you ask this question there,
you will get great answers. In general, LCD TVs are good, Plasmas are bad. This
is the first I've heard about DLP, one way or another. Also in general, it's
hard to go wrong with a Sony LCD. I've mostly heard good about the major Korean
brands too.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC