[TowerTalk] Tower, Rotator, Beam, The Works For Sale

Howard Bradley howardbradley at att.net
Wed Nov 11 13:46:58 PST 2009

Please contact me off list if interested. Complete details, pictures,
etc. on request. Very briefly, 100' 25G, chrome-moly mast, Tennadyne T-8
new in box, Ham IV, WB0W gin pole, cable, tools, equipment galore. All
either excellent or new condition. Prefer to sell as a unit but will
split up if I can just get rid of the tower as I'm desperate for storage
space. Located one hour northwest of Chattanooga, TN.

Howard Bradley, WB7BIU