[TowerTalk] 2 Element Parasitic Vertical

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 09:46:00 PST 2009

Why not put a small matching network at the base of the parasitic element
with a motor driven capacitor. Then you can tune it above and below
resonance from the shack while watching the signal strength of received
signals. Also a relay to switch it out and you can instantly compare gain or
null.

73
Gary  K4FMX