[TowerTalk] Coax soldering

Jeff Carter towertalk at hidden-valley.com
Wed Oct 21 14:05:43 PDT 2009

Here's a good point of departure.  It's got a chart of the different
toroids you want for different power levels, and a really good diagram
of the windings required.

http://www.pd7bz.com/radioprogs/manuals/balun_transformer.htm

I put mine into an old Radio Shack project box I had lying around,
with a coax connector on one end and two banana plug jacks on the
other.  Works pretty good.

Jeff/KD4RBG

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM, W1JCW <W1JCW at hotmail.com> wrote:
> How would you go about making one ?