[TowerTalk] Tool question

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Sep 3 06:09:20 PDT 2009

Yesterday I was working on a grounding bar for my feedlines, involving a
piece of plated angle stock with pre-made holes.  Silly me, I figured
that I could use a Unibit to enlarge the holes to fit barrel connectors,
particularly if I added a little cutting oil for cooling and went slow.

Silly me, my $35 Unibit now has at least two steps that are dead.  I
figure there are some pretty smart fabricators on here, and hope someone
can advise on whether or how a Unibit can be resharpened.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com