[TowerTalk] C3SS element holes

N2TK tony.kaz at verizon.net
Thu Sep 10 13:47:32 PDT 2009

Hi Frank,
I don't know which holes I used on my C3SS that is at 42'.  But here are the
SWR measurements with 200' of Buryflex:
10M
28.0 - 1.2
28.1 - 1.11
28.2 - 1.11
28.3 - 1.11
28.4 - 1.16
28.5 - 1.26
28.6 - 1.4

15M
21.0 - 1.27
21.1 - 1.17
21.2 - 1.09
21.3 - 1.12
21.4 - 1.19

20M
14.0 - 1.36
14.1 - 1.13
14.2 - 1.09
14.3 - 1.33

It sure seems very broad. Maybe too broad?

73,
N2TK, Tony