[TowerTalk] [ForSale-Swap] More Antenna Analyzers

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Sep 15 17:24:35 PDT 2009

RICHARD SOLOMON wrote:
> I find it very frustrating and annoying to go to a Web Site on a
>
> product and cannot (or with great difficulty) find the price for it.
>

> Are they ashamed for charging such a high price ???
>

> Those sites turn me off the product very quickly.

That is considered to be the best advertising policy as they (add
agencies) figure you'll stop and read up on the object before getting to
the price. Likewise they turn me off, usually well before I get to the
price.

If I go to a site that requires more than one page to get to the price,
I leave.
I'm not including the large stores than have a catalog with separate
price list as it's far easier to update such an arrangement than having
to update the entire catalog.

73

Roger (K8RI)