[TowerTalk] SteppIR Query

Joe wd0m at wd0m.com
Mon Sep 21 09:24:00 PDT 2009

Hi Vic,

You could probably get some great ideas by directing your query to the
SteppIR group:

SteppIR at yahoogroups.com

I've owned my 4L SteppIR with the 30/40 add on for over 5 years, and
been very happy with it.  Depending on how far away your tower is, you
may want to consider the 33 VDC power supply.  Mine is 150 feet away, so
it's necessary.  You'll love the SteppIR!

73,

Joe
WD0M