[TowerTalk] 3" Boom Joints

WA3GIN wa3gin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 15:16:45 PDT 2009

Contact Mosley,  they build commercial LP antennas with dual booms
constructed of 3" with inserts that bring the wall thickness to .250"  The
inserts do not appear to be turned to fit but a standard size.  I've used it
and it is husky stuff.

Use anti-seaze, thin coat, wipe the insert pipe down with a rag then slip it
in... I've taken these pieces apart after being up in the air 15yrs and it
was an easy task.

Have Fun,
dave
wa3gin