[TowerTalk] Height for horizontal loops

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Sep 24 18:25:19 PDT 2009

There are so many variables influencing the answer to your question that
it seems to me your best bet is to download the demo version of EZNEC
and learn how to use it.  Your first surprise will be that you're not
going to see "real improvement over a dipole" with a loop of comparable
size.

73,
Dave   AB7E