[TowerTalk] Open wire

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Mon Sep 28 13:06:24 PDT 2009

Assuming you use the antenna on bands other than 80m:

How about option #4 ?

4.  Reroute the open-wire feedline by pulling it aside with a nylon tether.

Used that method for years with a 160m EDZ.  Worked well by pulling
the feedline to one side at an angle but maintaining the same feedline
length.

Don
N8DE