[TowerTalk] Fall Arrest & Safety Equipment

D Calder towertalk at n4zkf.com
Thu Apr 1 05:47:26 PDT 2010

Exactly. Full body.

We use Gravitec for our training. They do a great job. If you want to see
what a belt does, watch this video.

Here is a link to that Gravitec video that shows falls into a waist belt vs.
a harness.  Just click on the button that says "Articulated Mannequin Drop
Tests."
Put your mouse over the lower left of the screen and click on the arrow to
start the interesting video.

            http://www.gravitec.com/about-us/GRAVITEC-VIDEOS.html

73 Dave
n4zkf