[TowerTalk] RCS-8 as a StackMatch---How?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Apr 2 21:52:57 PDT 2010

The information is in NCJ (National Contest Journal),
November 2004, page 8.  "Improved Stack Switching with
Invisible Stubs" buy, N4TZ.

Remember, this system in a monoband system and does not work
with multi-band antennas.  Tribander stacks - particularly
three antenna stacks - need a system that properly matches
the paralleled impedance over the entire operating range for
any combination of antennas - not some compromise that requires
retuning amplifiers as the antenna configuration changes.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV