[TowerTalk] Yet another Hazer Guying Question

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 10:37:23 PDT 2010

> Yah, but I want something to run "me" up and down the tower, not the

> antennas.

That would instead be haz-ING. You only need pick up the phone and call any

local fraternity house senior for a complete list of services.

73, Ward N0AX

What about that "North-seeking plastic Owl"?

The problem is that whatever you try to do, you will run in to the same safety practice you have every time you try to hoist people. I suggest you do something that will assist in the climbing, at least that's what I have been thinking about.

Hans - N2JFS