[TowerTalk] Tailtwister Rotor Rehab Question

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Apr 10 15:21:46 PDT 2010

Here's a step-by-step rebuild although it's not a tail twister, but
rather the Prosistel PST-61.  Be warned, it's a large page with lots of
good size photos.  http://www.rogerhalstead.com/Gears.htm  I used the
White Lithium grease, which is light weight and doesn't dry out,
throughout. The grease replaced the gear lube originally used and I
believe the manufacture now uses the grease as well.

73

Roger (K8RI)

WA3GIN wrote:
> Thanks