[TowerTalk] Tailtwister Rotor Rehab Question

Stu Ritter ritter at privatei.com
Sun Apr 11 05:30:32 PDT 2010

 ronald schmid wrote:

> Something to remember. This is not a high speed situation like wheel bearings or races. You want a grease that stays the same consistency in both hot temperatures and cold temperatures.

There is an excellent grease put out by Mobil as Mobil 1 Synthetic chassis
grease. It fits all the requirements of a rotator and is quite cheap at places
like Wally World. Comes in a standard grease gun insert cartridge. I think
I paid about $4 for my tube which will do way more rotors than most mortals own.

Stu
N0LEF