[TowerTalk] Coax

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Apr 13 18:11:52 PDT 2010

Martin Staffa wrote:
> I do not believe what I had read as folklore just fact but you know we could go on for days about this and there is no sign of it ending.So to  the gentlemen who know all. 73s

So you would ignore what those in the business say and what some of us
have measured.
That the insertion loss at HF is so small as to be less than a
measurement error for the equipment to which most of us have access.
Some of those offering that information are pretty well known in the field.
Me? I'd like to see the article by VK3JEG and wonder why you'd place so
much faith in one author. Many of us have written articles and at least
one has recently authored a book.  None of us claim to know all the answers.

73

Roger (K8RI)