[TowerTalk] Freestanding tower, narrow city lot

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Apr 19 08:10:49 PDT 2010

That's interesting.  In my neighborhood, there were
numerous examples of people who owned 2 to 5 adjacent
land parcels and built a big house that spanned
across all of them.  Eventually, some of the owners
sold parcels to separate buyers, but of course
the house had to be torn down at that time.

Rick N6RK