[TowerTalk] Freestanding tower, narrow city lot

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Apr 19 14:10:50 PDT 2010

Be careful with the word "definitely".
Here the set back rules apply only to the structure.
When   I started to explain what I wanted to put on top of the tower
they told me they weren't interested. The height limit due to set back
was on the structure only.  Of course they didn't say that you are still
liable if it does any damage on your neighbor's property.

73

Roger (K8RI)