[TowerTalk] Telescoping TV Mast Installation questions

larryjspammenot@teleport.com larryj at teleport.com
Mon Apr 19 20:15:22 PDT 2010

That's another reason I want to hire out a job like this to someone who does it for a living. I know these steel telescoping masts are very sturdy even with a much higher antenna load than I plan to have on it, so this should be good for quite a while - just like the old TV antennas in years past. When they were properly installed, they lasted years, even decades. I just want to hire a professional to have it done properly and safely. But who?