[TowerTalk] Gap Challenger Comparison Testing Studies,

Ray Higgins (W2RE) w2re at optonline.net
Sun Apr 25 19:16:29 PDT 2010

This should speak for itself! Gap Titan Vertical compared to a hex beam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbMV4iRtOOs

We also did a test with a 1/4 wave 80M vertical.  (no video)
The 1/4 wave 80M vertical (wire) with 2 elevated radials was as good If
not better than the Gap on all
bands with a tuner.

We did have the Gap counter poise installed and a nice SWR curve on all
bands, however its constantly behind Hex beam and home brew 80M 1/4 wave
vertical
all the time since installation in August. I think the owner is going to
remove and sell it!.
My 2 cents!

Ray W2RE