[TowerTalk] US Towers 472MDP won't raise from the LOCAL (baseof tower) l...

Eugene Jensen eugenejensen at nyc.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 14:49:21 PDT 2010

Look at the relays and the timers real chose and note direction that the
screws are installed in the pull out bases. The screws if installed in wrong
direction holds them out just enough so the pins hold them out of the socket
not making contact. If you need the schematic let me know. ( I know it TOP
secret) I had same problem with my HDX555 with your motor/control setup when
it was new. But they do make a fine tower. 73 Gene K2QWD