[TowerTalk] Overposting

Randy randy at gte.net
Tue Apr 27 16:12:58 PDT 2010

You are right, Roger, Thunderbird is an excellent email program, and I
have several separate mailboxes
for various purposes, and it *is* easy to filter based on any number of
things. You can send a particular
user to the trashcan, if so desired, you can filter on keywords in the
subject or text, and send a message
containing those keywords to whatever mailbox or trashcan, etc.
IOW, anybody finding themselves needing to hit the "delete" button very
often for some particular
reason, could, instead, just send the messages containing the offending
text, user, etc., directly to the
trashcan, and never even see it, any maybe shave a few points off the
blood pressure score at the same
time.

73,
Randy