[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Tower Bolts Torque Setting

Stan Stockton k5go at cycle-24.com
Thu Apr 29 10:26:25 PDT 2010

Mark,

I doubt that many measure the torque on the nuts/bolts.  I think if you
use a standard 3/8 drive ratchet about 8 inches long and tighten them up
with some effort but not so much that you strain yourself, it will all
be okay or you could look at a chart that shows recommended torque for
various sizes and types of bolts like this
one....http://www.portlandbolt.com/technicalinformation/bolt-torque-chart.html

Stan, K5GO